Valentine's Day Gift Guide!
Valentine's Day is such a fun holiday! It's one of my (Caley's) favorites, because it's so fun & playful & when do I ever not love any excuse to eat (guilt-free, diet-friendly, delicious) chocolate?
Below, Katey & I threw together some of our picks to make this Valentine's Day the best one yet for you and your boo!
1. Delicious, guilt-free dark chocolate. $3-6. We love Theo and Hu Chocolate because they're not only delicious, but organic, free of lecithins and Hu is paleo-friendly! They're also both available at Whole Foods (although Sprout's usually has a promo for Theo), so it's super convenient to pick them up while you're doing your regular grocery shopping. Caley's favorite Hu flavor is the hazelnut butter! 😍
2. Spike Tutu 1L Water Bottle by myBKR. $45. Caley has the non-spiked version of this and doesn't go anywhere without it! It's the perfect gift for someone who's trying to drink more water, be toxin-free by carrying their filtered water in glass (no BPA or any other harsh chemicals), or be less wasteful (no more plastic water bottles!).
3. Quip Copper Electric Toothbrush. $50. Instagram ads work. We've wanted one of these since they popped up on our feed a few weeks ago! Plus it'll get your breath ready for some smoochin'. Pretty & sensible!
4. Young Living Sensation Essential Oil Blend. $45. Young Living's new sexy time blend helps release feelings of love & affection... Ooh la la! Email us at email@example.com to order!
5. Beautycounter Lip Sheer in Scarlet. $30. The perfect date night lip stick that doesn't leave your lips feeling dry!
6. Pansy Co. Undies. Made from organic cotton, ethically sourced and suuuper cozy. Not lingerie, just cozy everyday undies you'll never want to take off!
7. Pair of Thieves Socks from Target. $6. We love being gifted socks in our homes, and we love Target. Their line Pair of Thieves has cute socks for the whole family! I honestly like their men's socks a lot for myself!
8. Ursa Major Shave Kit. $54. Because guys should have clean beauty, too! If you're a Birmingham local, you can find these at Club Duquette in Avondale, or order online.
9. Native Deodorant. $12. Our favorite non-toxic, natural deodorant! And they have the best scents. Their Valentine's Day seasonal scent is Cranberry & Plum — yum!
10. Psycho Bunny Tees. $27.50. Don't let the name throw you off — Blake (Katey's husband) swears these are the comfiest shirts of all time and asks for them for every holiday!
What are y'all asking for this Valentine's Day? Let us know in the comments below!